Finding The Right Water Damage Team In Corona
Your home is exposed to many different threats. Water damage, fire damage, and mold damage are all common disasters many homeowners in Corona will face (if they haven’t already). It can be overwhelming to deal with any type of disaster in your home – that is where restoration companies come in. However, there are so many different companies to choose from, and that can be just as overwhelming as the damages you are dealing with. So, how can you narrow down the search results in Corona and find the right restoration company?
Water Damage In Corona
- The first thing you should look for is a company that offers full service cleaning and restoration. Some companies only offer water extraction and drying, but do not have restoration services if repairs or replacements are needed. It can be a hassle trying to work with multiple companies when you can find one that does it all. From start to finish, full service cleaning and restoration companies will be able to handle water extraction, drying, and repairs/remodeling, which will make the cleanup process more efficient.
- Make sure the company follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standard for water damage restoration. The IICRC Standard provides a set of practical standards for water damage restoration and the foundation for basic principles of proper restoration practices. The standards are based on reliable restoration principles, research, and practical experience, and have been compiled from information obtained from numerous sources and extensive consultations. Companies who commit to following these standards will provide services that are safe and effective, and tend to have better results.
- Choose a company that offers 24/7 emergency response. Water damage cannot be planned for, and will more than likely happen when you least expect it. Because damage increases the longer water is present, it is so important to go with a company that can respond quickly.
- Look for companies that use state-of-the-art equipment. With the use of commercial-grade air movers, thermal imaging for moisture detection, and dehumidifiers, water damage cleanup can be done pretty quick. Since moisture can hide in areas we cannot see, like inside walls and under floorboards, the use of thermal imaging will guarantee that all water and moisture is removed from the damaged area. Adequate drying is crucial in the prevention of mold growth and spread. You want to go with a company that has invested in the equipment they use, so that they can ensure that the water damage in your home is adequately cleaned up.
- Find a company that has experience working with insurance. You want to be sure to get the most out of your homeowner’s policy when handling water damage, and insurance claims can be very confusing. It will make your life so much easier and less stressful if you go with a restoration company that knows how to bill insurance correctly and can work with your insurance.
PRC Restoration Inc. Is an industry leader in both commercial and disaster recovery. We have over 20 years experience of meeting and exceeding our clients expectations. We provide quality water damage restoration, mold removal and remediation, fire damage restoration, and much more. If you need damage restoration services in Corona, or surrounding areas, look no further than PRC Restoration.
© 2020 PRC Restoration Inc. All Rights Reserved.