Business Development Representative
Establish contact with individuals and organizations for the purpose of arranging scheduled meetings and building relationships with decision-makers that lead to development of long-term partnerships and commitment to our company as their preferred vendor for restoration and cleaning services. Help retain existing customers and referral sources through ongoing phone and in-person contact
- Education and Experience
Associate degree in Business, Marketing or related field with Bachelor’s degree preferred. Six (6) to eight (8) years of experience with relationship selling to high level executives, business owners and property managers.
- Selling Skills
Understands and effectively applies the concepts of relationship selling, differentiation and adding value. Knows customer markets and the issues and challenges they face and can translate that information into useful selling strategies. Builds long term relationships that drive increased revenue and demand for services
Professional in appearance and demeanor. Treats people with respect. Takes the initiative to continually develop his professional skills. Sets high standards of performance for self. Low tolerance for mediocrity
- Computer skills
Demonstrates proficiency in the use of computers and computer software including
enterprise systems (Dash, Insight 360, JPP, e.g.) and MS Office, Word and Excel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain qualified prospect account lists
- Perform sales calls resulting in scheduled meetings with target prospects
- Obtain commitment from customers to establish our company as their preferred vendor for all cleaning and restoration services we provide
- Identify and develop partnerships with appropriate contractors that can provide additional value to our customers as part of our relationship
- Develop existing customer accounts by expanding the services for which we are their preferred supplier
- Identify prospect customers consistent with the Business Plan and market strategy and lead the Whale Hunting sales process for large commercial accounts
- Maintain consistent frequent contact with existing accounts in order to better understand and meet the customer’s needs and to develop the relationship.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty
- Sick Time
Equal Opportunity Employer
© 2021 PRC Restoration Inc. All Rights Reserved.