Position Summary / Purpose
Under the direct supervision of the Contents Manager, the successful candidate will perform all facets of contents pack out, content cleaning on site when requested and pack back of contents damaged from water and fire incidents. Always maintaining a positive attitude and willing to contribute their skills and work ethic to a dynamic team for the long term and with multiple opportunities for advancement.
Candidates must be able to utilize computers and related technology efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pack, move and clean damaged contents for detailed cleaning using appropriate packing supplies and procedures and maintaining good housekeeping practices.
- Use inventory software to document all items removed from job site.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative, respectful, and team-oriented relationships with coworkers, leads, supervisors and managers.
- Display excellent customer service and professionalism toward customers and respectfully direct their questions to management as appropriate. Always conveying a positive image of the company
- Adheres to all safety guidelines
- Ability to workday, evening and/weekend shifts as scheduled.
- Must have a valid CA Driver’s License
- Able to work independently, with multiple tasks and deadlines. Must have effective organizational and time management skills.
Job site environment may include exposure to: dust, smoke, molds, mildews, cleaning agents, etc. and requires wearing appropriate protective clothing and equipment when required.
Performance of job duties requires ability to do strenuous physical labor including but not limited to: ability to navigate stairs, climb heights up to six feet, manual dexterity and strength to reach, stand, stoop, kneel, and bend; and ability to lift loads 25-50 pounds 4 feet off the floor and carry to distances of approximately 50 feet. Also requires the ability to stand for long periods of time.
Ideal candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, display integrity, honesty, accuracy, timeliness, and thoroughness of work performed; Considerable interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty
- Sick Time
Equal Opportunity Employer