Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Position Summary / Purpose
We are seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Under the direct supervision of the Office Manager this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the Office Manager and department. In addition to typing, filing, and scheduling, performs duties such as project record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences between internal and external clients, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Also, answers routine and non-routine correspondence. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- High School Diploma or GED plus two (2) years previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Bilingual, Spanish is a plus
- Proactive, motivated, self-starter
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Schedules and organizes internal calendars for field personnel for external meetings and conferences.
- Creates, maintains, and updates CRM system for the department. Retrieves and updates file information as needed.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Sorts and distributes external correspondence to appropriate staff via email and/or CRM system.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information. Verbatim Responses.
- Answers phones. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other staff members to cover phones.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments, clients, and outside agencies.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Types of general correspondences; proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Supports daily functions of the repairs team.
- Heavy internal and external customer service.
- Attend departments meetings/training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty
- Sick Time
Equal Opportunity Employer